Sunday 8 September 2013

Adaeze Yobo Sings Her Husband's Praises on His Birthday

#familytime #superdad #superhusband #superhuman ;)
For his birthday, Joseph Yobo received a couple of cakes from his wife, Adaeze Yobo, one of them is the superman cake pictured above. See more pictures below and the cute and touching message she wrote for him..


Happy birthday to my bestfriend, lover, husband, my baby daddy, my world! Your so special to me, am proud of who you are and what you've achieved and it doesnt stop here. Your still moving higher, there is no stopping you. You lay Gold as dust! Your like a tree planted by the river side.... Your life is a testimony! I love you more than words can tell, even more than I can show! !#Godlivesinyou #hehasjuststartedwithyou #kingingonanotherlevel #Happybirthdaybooboo..According to www.romancemeetslife.com

No comments: