Friday 14 September 2012

Kenyan celebs nude photos posted on Facebook


Facebook has done it again. This time round there is a page with over 15,000 followers that boasts of nude and semi-nude photos purportedly from East African region. The page dubbed East Africa’s Baddest and Rudest B*tches has posted photos of females half dressed or in revealing attire and nude photos as well.
It has also lifted photos of other Kenyan female celebrities – probably from google images – and posted on the page. They are Big Brother Housemate and actress Millicent Mugadi, rapper Stella Mwangi a.k.a STL and OgopaletMarya. Millicent told Word Is, “My cousin who lives in Australia called me to tell me that my photo has been posted on the page. My problem is that they have placed my photos next to nude ones, which makes it look like I took nude photos.
“I have reported the page to Facebook all week, asking them to pull it down. I have even asked my friends to do the same but, two weeks later, it is still online.” Millicent just jetted in this week from Ghana after attending an event organised by fellow Big Brother Amplified housemate Confidence Haugen. She was also in Nigeria fro a series of shows. Of her trip to Nigeria she said that her dealings are “pending” because “the country is preparing for elections and nothing much is happening till after.”

No comments: