Tuesday, 27 March 2012
- Agatha Peters Akwandaye is a Nigerian actress from Obudu inCross River state. “When I was in high school, I did some stage and soaps for NTA Makurdi.
- She says: “I just groomed the passion and finally joined AGNofficially in 2002, and then AGN Abuja in 2007.”
- She says: “If I say I’m not experiencing challenges then I’m lying. The challenges range from not being paid by producers after your time and efforts to a lot of other things…but God is faithful.”
- She says: “I’m working on a Benin Monarchy film Ehengbudaand another historical film. All will be hitting your cinema soon.”
- “I will want them to pay more attention to upcoming artistes, and secondly, improve on the monetary package given to young artistes.”On the sexiest part of her body, she says: “Initially people used to make mockery of my lips, but as I grew up, I discovered it was now an attraction to men, so if you ask me now I will say my lips.she is launching my NGO soon, save a child foundation, mostly based on embracing vulnerable kids in the society and letting them know they are loved. We’ll try as much as possible to at least help in eradicating child labor.”
IT"S A ROMANTIC TRILLER Nollywood actor Jim Iyke is currently in Cameroon to produce a movie, Nollywoodgossip has been exclusively informed.
Just less than a month after the actor told Nollywoodgossip how he was injured by Cameroonian female fans on the set of another movie, his love for the West African country has taken him back and this time to produce his own movie.
Work on the set of the flick titled Blood and Wine started today inDuala.
We learned that Nollywood actress Uche Jombo will be starring in the film as well as Jim himself.
Speaking to Delia Innoma (Live Online With Delia) Jim says:The shooting will be in Limbe, Buea, and Douala. It’s a romantic thriller from the stable of my production company called Untamed Production. I came with a crew of 6 from Naija and the rest of the cast and crew will be Cameroonians.”
We’ll be bringing you all the exclusive stories and photos from Jim’s set.
wooow...Eto’o! Cameroonian Footballer Samuel Eto’o & his wife Georgette show off their Multi-Million Dollar Bugatti Veyron
While Nigerian celebrities keep displaying their Range Rovers and Bentleys, Cameroonian football star, Samuel Eto’o alongside his wife, Georgette recently debuted their new “toy” – a customized Bugatti Veyron. This car retails at over 2 million dollars, with all the customized elements, we can only imagine how much this one costs.
Eto’o who is currently signed to Anzhi Makhachkala is “the highest paid player in the world” with a salary of €20 million after tax per season.