Wednesday 5 October 2011

Nollywood actor Ugo Tuvi James adds another year + producing his first ever movie

Tuvi James

Nollywood actor Ugo Tuvi James added another year today. The fair actor, who once told Nollywoodgossip that he is building Sollywood (South African Movie Industry), is currently producing his first ever movie so far titled ‘Guilty as Charge‘.
Today, Nollywoodgossip ran into the young actor cum musician in South Africa and below is what he told Inside Nollywood With Joy.
                      
I’m a year older (laughs). I’m taking my friends out so we can just have a drink.

I’m shooting my own movie titled ‘Guilty as charge’ and it’s going to be out any time soon. My production company is called Soul Peace & Love Media Productions.

The movie is all about a man who had everything and didn’t appreciate it, then later he stands to lose everything in one intense moment of his life and he learns from his mistakes and changes his ways.
                      

No comments: