Sunday 9 October 2011

Wife of slain Lagos biz man opens up: “They have locked my kids out of their father’s house”


Mrs. Ngozi Ademoye killed her husband during a fight
The wife of slain Lagos business man, Mr. Kazeem Ademoye who was allegedly killed in his house at Magodo Phase 2 has finally opened up from her cell at the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, Panti, Yaba, Lagos where she is being detained.

Mrs. Ngozi Ademoye, a 35-year-old mother of three, who spoke to Crime Guard under strict security watch, lamented that since the death of her husband, her three children have been locked out by relations of their father and that they have not been able to change into new clothes.

According to her, “Yes, I killed him. I killed him but, he was the cause of it. Members of his family wanted me and my children out of the house. They wanted to take the two small ones. But no one can take my kids, no one. My three children are from him. No one can take my kids because I stayed with him that long because of my children. He came that night. He was putting on a red dress with a feather and he was also wearing a small tortoise.

No comments: