Saturday 19 November 2011

ACTRESS EUCHARIA ANUNOBI TALKS ABOUT LIFE AS A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN

Click for Full Image Size
RENEW EUCHARIA

Her name definitely strikes a chord in movie buffs on account of the superlative role interpretation by this sultry actress in the best seller movie Glamour Girls years back.

UK as she prefers to be called is now a born-again evangelical Christian.In a recent interview, she opens up about how she has adjusted to her new lifestyle.

I didn’t just start to serve God now; I have always been serving God.
I have given my life to Christ for the past 15 years of my life;
I took an altar call.

Yes,there might be moment of feeling whereby you want to walk away from God,
but the moment you make up your mind to follow him He will help you.
The entire life that I have lived as a movie star has been spent doing the work of God.
I’ve been using my roles to serve God.

I might have acted some negative roles that I had been asked to play
 but I believe God,giving me fame,was preparing me to use
hat fame someday for His service.

There were some things that one must have done in the past as a youth
which is called youthful exuberance and which I can no longer do at this stage.
Even as a Christian,once in a while, one has one or two failings.

I would like to recall one particular event during which I wore a particular dress,
I don’t want to use the word regret,but I wish I never wore that dress.
You cannot be working for God and be doing the wrong things.
For me,those were some of the time of failings I was talking about.
But then if you don’t fall,you cannot rise.

And that is what God is looking for,a broken heart and a contrite heart.I
 still pray to God to help me never to fail him again.
ou know wearing that cloth that was unnecessarily
 revealing is not for the Children of God

Asked,whether her style of acting will change henceforth,she said OK,
it will slightly change.I will no longer act any role which does not have any
Godly message to pass.
I won’t play a role just for the sake of glorifying moral decadence.

click the link below to go to...

AFTERMATH OF CRASHED MARRIAGE;STAR ACTRESS EUCHARIA ANUNOBI TURNS EVANGELIST.

LATEST GIST ON STAR ACTRESS EUCHARIA ANUNOBI.

Click for Full Image Size
EUCHARIA BACK IN THE DAYS
Click for Full Image Size
EUCHARIA THEN


No comments: