Tuesday 10 January 2012

New Music: ‘Fame’ By Amber Rose Ft. Wiz Khalifa

Amber Rose’s much talked about single has dropped and she features her BF Wiz Khalifa. I am not feeling the tune but coming from Amber Rose, I think it is a good attempt. Maybe she will get better with time…
Amber is excited about her new music career. This is what she said…

I’m so excited to release my first song… It’s CRAZY! Working with Wiz is a dream come true; I am fortunate to have his support.
This is a very personal song to me that I wanted to record for my fans. I want people to see the world from my eyes, you know, from BEHIND MY SHADES! It’s my interpretation of what it means to be “FAMOUS,” which is not something superficial but instead being self-confident and happy with who you are.
You can feel famous everyday if you believe in yourself!

No comments: