Thursday 15 March 2012

Online Scam: I was asked to pay N200,000 to feature 2Face Idibia in my song – Nigerian rapper G-Wiz tells Nollywoodgossip

2Face Idibia Nigerian musician 2Face Idibia has just been added to the growing list of celebrities being used by fraudsters to scam innocent fans on Facebook, Nollywoodgossip has been exclusively informed.
One of the people who encountered the scammers is fast rising Nigerian rapper G-Wiz.According to G-Wiz, someone posing on Facebook as 2Face asked him to part with some cash before he can collaborate with him on a song some weeks ago.
Here’s what he told Delia Innoma (Live Online With Delia):
“It’s so funny. The guy said he is 2Face. He said that I should payN200, 000 (two hundred thousand Naira) to feature him in my song. He gave me one phone number he claims belongs to his manager and one Hypertek email address. He even sent me a form with2Face’s photograph to fill out, with a bank account to pay in the money. I was just laughing because I know it’s not 2Face.”
Nollywoodgossip contacted 2Face’s people and they confirmed it wasn’t the African Queen crooner. They were happy that we brought the matter to their attention and promised to notify the music legend’s fans on time to avoid being scammed.
G-Wiz
G-Wiz
                      Na wa wonders shall never end......


No comments: