Thursday 22 March 2012

Shan George’s son Mista Dry Gin out with a new song, says My inspiration came from God

Mista Dry Gin
Mista Dry Gin                                                
 Nollywood actressShan George’s son Mista Dry Gin is finally out with his new song E gba mi ,
Mista Dry Gin, popularly known as JAGA CLYDE and based in the UK, is a rapper, producer, and sound engineer.
His debut mix tape Chameleon was released in the summer of 2009.He tells Delia Innoma (Live Online With Delia):
“I thank God for the inspiration to do this song, because my inspiration came from Him.”
He also added:
“And to my fans, I promise that I’ll keep working hard to get better and keep doing songs you’ll like. Thanks to you guyzzz,,,
His new song can be downloaded athttp://www.sharebeast.com/wacpepk084fh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm let's see wat he has to offer,he is ugly sha