Saturday 14 April 2012

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West: What Do Kris and Bruce Jenner Think About the Rumored couples

Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Bruce Jenner, Kris Jenner
We already know that Khloé Kardashian Odom thinks sister Kim and Kanye West are "cute together", and Kourtney has simply stated, "Who knows?"
But what do Kris and Bruce Jenner have to say about the rumored relationship?
Well, when the family matriarch called in to Ryan Seacrest's radio show this morning, here's what she shared.
"First of all, he's been a friend of the family for so long and so I love them both," Kris said. "But, you know, I stopped trying to make judgments on who they [her kids] go out with because I always get myself into trouble."
She added that when it comes to her daughter's love life, "sometimes I'm the last to know."
Meanwhile, Bruce commented on Kim and Kanye as he gave a motivational speech to students at Northeastern University in Boston on Wednesday.
Although, his remarks were clearly not as positive as his wife's.
"I'm not that excited, but we'll see," said Bruce when someone in the audience brought up the subject. "Kimberly and I have had a conversation about them and their potential relationship."

1 comment:

Dsometin said...

I think its high time 4 kim 2 knw wat she want...nt behaving as if she's still suffering frm youthful exorbirance