Saturday 7 April 2012

KIM KARDASHIAN NEW LIFE

Cosmopolitan/Marc HomCosmopolitan/Marc HomCosmopolitan/Marc Hom
Kim Kardashian is in the May edition of UK Cosmopolitan talking about, among other things, her love life, and lack thereof.
“[I’m] not even close [to dating again]! And it’s just ridiculous when I’m linked to people I’ve never met or heard of… I’ve learned to not care.”
Luckily for Kim, who divorced husband Kris Humphries after 72 days, life offers more than one soulmate. Lots more!
Curvy Kim in first 3-D mag.
“I think you have different soulmates throughout your life; that your soul needs different things at different times. I’m sure my soul will meet a mate one day in the future. I do believe in love, I will always believe in love, but my idea has changed from what I’ve always thought… I just don’t believe in one soulmate now.”
Whoever the next one/s is/are, they should not count on starring in any of Kardashian’s TV shows.
“I don’t think I would stop [doing the reality show] – I love doing it – but I wouldn’t have another relationship shown on the show. That might be too personal, especially when you’re just meeting someone. It’s taught me to be more private.”

The full interview appears in the May issue of British Cosmopolitan, on sale April 4th.


No comments: