Sunday 6 May 2012

Big Brother show host predicts a dramatic show this year

Big Brother Africa show host, I.K Osakioduwa has disclosed that the introduction of the paired housemates in this year’s competition will make the show even more exciting than it has been in the past years.
This year’s edition which rolls up with a launch on May 6 with housemates entering into the house in pairs, promises to introduce more drama and one of the popular faces on DSTV channel. I.K plans to up his game as well to make the show more electrifying.
Speaking in an exclusive interview with Hitz Entertainment News, I.K said this is his fourth season as host of the show and considering what is at stake, he is going to up his game.
“I want to up the game a bit. I’ve been on it for a while, gotten comfortable with it. Now it’s time to push the envelope a little bit more and try to make sure that I become better in what I’m doing. Not just be the same old person everybody sees.
“The game has taken a different twist; there are couples on it so there’ll be a lot more drama. I have to be able to bring a lot more, especially entertainment with my presentation so I’m going back; I’m researching to find out how to be a bigger and better presenter than I was last season.”
Asked what he thinks will make this season’s show different from the previous ones, he said “There’s going to be a lot more drama than before because now a lot of people will be coming into the Big Brother house, with different dynamics for each couple and watching those dynamics interplay with each other, it’s going to be quite interesting.”
As to whether Nigeria, which its representatives have won the reality show twice in a row, will win this year, the Nigerian star was quick to respond by saying, “I have no idea. I’ve never thought Nigeria would win. Even with the past one, I never had a view that this country or that country would win.
“I always go there open minded hoping for the best watching for the best and hoping to be entertained and I am always entertained so as to whether Nigeria will win, I have no idea, but I can tell you there’s always going to be a fair voting.”
He added that, “Getting to watch how other people live, getting to understand what other countries value, what they esteem to be good behaviour, bad behavior and how people bring what they’ve learnt and know into life and how they relate with others and get interactive,is a nice experience.
According to the hitherto Nigerian radio show host, he never gets bored with the show because “It’s like most reality things, its new every day; it’s not scripted. I probably watch it more than anybody watches the show.”


No comments: