Thursday 24 May 2012

Who Wore it Better: Kim Kardashian VS Zoe Zaldana in Balmain Resort 2012

Kim Kardashian and her boyfriend have been displaying their insane sense of fashion at the Cannes Film Festival. I guess as much as I hate to admit it, they are begining to rub off on me. Anyways, this is one popular Balmain dress. We first featured it Here for a Who wore it better against Zoe Zaldana and Joan Smalls. I have no Idea why they keep doing so much to this beautiful dress. It already has so much details on it, and as over the top as I am this is one time I suggest you just keep it simple. I have no idea what shoes Kim is wearing, but Yikes, it is so so wrong for this dress. I have a terrible feeling Kanye put her in these. Please stick to Monica Rose as your stylist Kim.  Zoe Zaldana rocks hers with gladiator heels, also two much, off the two, who do you think wore it better?I THINK ITS JOAN SMALLS..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zoe Zaldana wore it better