Saturday 16 June 2012

ATL Housewife Nene Leakes Wants to Dress You! Read On…



She by She’ree andCloset Freak by Lisa Wu Hartell. The deets on this new line is that Leakes will partner with global licensing agency Beanstalk to create a pieces she hopes “will empower women to walk into a room and own it” and there you have it!! I don’t know about ya’ll but I don’t think I need a one of a kind creation by Mrs. Leakes to be empowered or own a room so I’ll leave it up to those who really need that. I’m a mere 5′ 3″ and she would more than likely call me a part of #teamsmalls anyway. LOL!! Truth be told, I can’t blame the woman for getting her hustle on so I’ll wait until the line actual comes to fruition before saying much more. Her style has certainly transitioned during the first four seasons of Real Housewives of Atlanta!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: