Sunday 3 June 2012

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Star Kim Zolciak Finally Reveals Her Natural Hair! See It!


For Kim new show on Bravo, ‘Don’t Be Tardy For The Wedding’ the 34 year old was deciding on what type of wig style to wear on her wedding day to  Kroy Biermann of the Atlanta Falcons. Her assistant Nikki suggested, ‘I had an idea. I think you are going to kill me, but I think you should do your real hair’. Derek J Kim’s hair stylist also agree. Kim then protested, ‘You haven’t seen my f@#$ing hair for years’. In the end she agreed to toss out the wig and reveal whats hidden underneath.
The Big Reveal! Kim’s Natural Hair
So why did it take Kim years to reveal her natural hair? It looks fine to me and she looks so much better. Removing the wig took years off her..WHAT DO YU GUYZ THINK..

No comments: