Thursday 23 August 2012

Angry Mom Beats Her Son’s Baseball Coach With A Bat .. Find Our Why



This mom does not play when it comes to her children. Was she wrong for beating the dog shit out of this man with a baseball bat for inappropriately touching her child?
A mother of two boys in Memphis is facing aggravated assault charges for beating their little league football coach with a baseball bat.
Lakeshia Richmond apologized for beating Tony Massey so badly, WREG-TV reported, but said she did it because he molested her sons.
“I didn’t intend to do whatever I did to him,” said Richmond. “I apologize, but I don’t apologize for what happened to my kids.”
She claimed one of her sons told her Saturday that Massey touched him inappropriately. “I said, ‘was it just you?’ and he said ‘no, it was some more kids,’” she told WREG.
Later Saturday, she saw Massey walking alone and grabbed the bat from the trunk of her car.
“When I see him, I see my kids being hurt and that’s all I see,” Richmond said.
Cops found Massey “shirtless and bleeding from the head and face,” according to WMC-TV, and arrested Richmond on charges of aggravated assault.
Massey has not been arrested but police are reportedly investigation the abuse allegations. He remains in the hospital in serious condition.

Source : NYDailyNews

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE WOMAN DEY VEX GAN OOOOOOOOOOOOO..LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

I SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..NO COMMENT