Wednesday 15 August 2012

Capital F.E.M.I debuts with First Album


                                    CAPITAL F.E.M.I Debuts With Year Of R&B On August 24
                    After 5 interesting singles, the much awaited debut album of Kennis music R&B singer, Femi                      Adeyinka, who is well known and referred to as Capital F.E.M.I, has gotten a date of release.
The album, which is entitled The Year of R&B, is billed for release on August 24, 2012. While it would be heralded with several events, the album consists of 17tracks some which are, Baby I Got(Money, Money) which features label mate, Eedris Abdulkareem, Never Felt A Love, Get Low, In The Name Of Love and the most recent hot single, Don’t Let Go, which was produced by top American producer, Hakeem the HAK. According to the one time US based music act, the release of the album is the beginning of a new tide in the R&B genre in Nigeria.
“Big things are happening and I can’t wait for these things to happen. The much anticipated album is ready and would be out by August 24, it would be released with several events lined up by our Kennis Music, Laughter Incorporated and other partners. It’s a 17 tracker and I can tell you, you won’t regret getting a copy of the album. Like I always say, it’s the year of R&B, so let’s celebrate,” Capital F.E.M.I said.
Already plans are in top gear to ensure that the music act is well celebrated by all and sundry as his management team and music label, Kennis Music, are not leaving anything unturned in ensuring that the album is well received.
An album listening party as well as an Industry Nite in honour of Capital F.E.M.I is been planned by the organizers of Industry Nite.





No comments: