Sunday 26 August 2012

Help Save Debbie Idiagbonya Osarere




According to ladun blog Her name is Debbie Idiagbonya Osarere, a 28 year-old lady. She has had two operations before now when she discovered she had lumps in her breast before she was diagnosed with Cancer.

Debbie has a short note for you when you click read more. You will also see the condition Debbie is right now...


I discovered a mass in my left breast on 24th of may, 2011 and I went for screening @ National cancer prevention institute ishaja road, from the screening centre I was advised to go for sonography which I did on 26th of may,2011 @ ojuelegba scanning centre where I was asked to go for Fine Needle Aspiration for cytology @ Me cure healthcare limited Oshodi... So my fine needle aspiration for cytology said my breast mass n lymp nodes are negative for MALIGNANT cells.. I had my first surgery 13th june 2011 and my 2nd surgery 16th Novem 2011 then I took my lump for Histopathology investigation on 24th November and the investigation reported I have INVASIVE DUCTAL CARCINOMAL on 5th Dec 2011.


She needs N6, 000,000 now for a successful operation.
You can reach Debbie through her Team (WeStandByDebbie) on twitter when you contact @estherijewere, @GossipGirliee or @Olorisupergal. You can also mail me on ladunliadi@gmail.com.

To also help save her, here are Debbie’s account details.

Idiagbonya Osarere
Acct No: 0000216933
Access Bank

God bless you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.father wat is all this wishing her save recovering nd pray she gets all da support financially..

Anonymous said...

jesus what is dis again..6million naira woow its well...wish i can help..

omolola said...

what is our govt doing.innocent gal its well nd i wish u safe recovering..

favour said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww so so sad..omg