Friday 10 August 2012

I WAS LUCKY TO HAVE A SECOND CHANCE ON BIG BROTHER’ – UTI NWACHUKWU

Winner of the 2010 edition of Big Brother Africa, Uti Nwachukwu, says stories about him being gay or in relationships with older women are nothing but bad press. According to him, ‘In Nigeria, once you are young in the entertainment industry and you are doing well, next thing they tag you with is that you are either dating an older woman or that you are gay.’
Uti, who says he’s currently in a relationship, says he’s ‘a very passionate person. When I love, I do more than the average person. I could be a bit possessive and all that’, he said.
On his experience in Big Brother All Stars, he described the reality show as a platform to correct the mistakes he made during BBA 3, in which he was a contestant: ‘Big Brother 3 was easy but I was lucky to get a second chance…but for the BBA All Stars, they didn’t just bring back anybody, they brought back the best from Seasons 1-4, these were people who had come out of the show and people had pointed out their mistakes to them. I won’t lie by saying I didn’t have my own strategies.’
Uti, who recently celebrated his 30th birthday, is presently a co-presenter on Jara, a showbiz programme aired on DSTV.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK GUYS TELL ME What happened to SHEILA, I thought they were SERIOUSLY in love or am I What happened to SHEILA? Or am I so behind the news!!! lol...

Anonymous said...

THATS WHY WE SAY THAT MOST RELATIONSHIPS IN BB HOUSE IS NOT REALLY..ALL DA BEST TO HIM