Wednesday 19 September 2012

My song writing has matured and my music has a new edge to its direction – British singer Crystal King tells Nollywoodgossip

follow@ebonychic4life
Crystal King Shots - DR Ent
Crystal King Shots – DR Ent
  • Crystal King an East London-based singer/songwriter.
  • She tells Nollywoodgossip: “My dad was a songwriter and played keyboard as a hobby.”
  • She says: “I was told from a young age that I could really sing.”
  • She says: “The little girl with the big voice is what they used to call me.”
  • “So I guess that was a confidence boost and from then on I always wanted to be a singer.”
  • “Well I’ve just completed my EP ‘The Complexity of Crystal King’, which is a nice introduction to me and where I’m going with my music.”
  • “My song writing has matured and my music has a new edge to its direction.”
  • “I would absolutely LOVE to perform in Nigeria!”
  • “It’s something I’ve always wanted to do and have discussed many times with my peers.”
  • “Many of my best friends are Nigerians and I love the culture and the people

No comments: