Sunday 30 September 2012

No age in marriage – Uche Ogbodo


Uche-Ogbodo

Follow@ebonychic4life

Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo is one of the single actresses in Nollywood who have tried all avenues to get the man of their dreams but to no avail.
The beautiful actress, who has featured in quite a lot of movies, recently revealed that there was no age limit in marriage and that even at 58, she could still get a man to call her own.
“There is nothing like age in marriage, maturity is what counts. It is fine with me.
Even if I got married at 58, fine. My meeting the right person is what counts.
If I rushed and got married because the media wanted me to marry, and I met somebody not mine, it will be bad.
My fans and family would not disturb me to marry just like that; they know me. “Everybody understands me, so I am fine.
I am not desperate to be searching for a man. But I am looking forward to God to give me a man.
Not just a man because there are so many things I need from a man that I cannot even count all right now.
And he must not be a woman puncher, for I do not need a man that hits me,” she said.
Ogbodo has been around for a while and has featured in a number of top Nollywood films.


No comments: