Tuesday 30 October 2012

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe’s pregnancy saga: “She thinks she can make money off Dino Melaye” – Lola Alao

When Bisi Ibidapo-Obe, granted an interview to E24 Magazine, in which she claimed former House of Reps member, Dino Melaye, was responsible for her pregnancy, she claimed it was her fellow actress, Lola Alao, that introduced her to the Kogi-born lawmaker.
But in an interesting twist, Lola Alao, has told Encomium Magazine, that she doesn’t understand what Ibidapo-Obe is up to.
“Bisi should leave me out of her pregnancy mess. How can an adult like her not know who impregnated her? Is Bisi a small girl, that I Lola, will now carry and give Hon Dino to date? It is sad that she has dragged him into this mess. Is she the first actor or actress that Dino will help? Why is she making a deal out of meeting Dino?” she asked.
“Dino has been my friend for years and was even at my movie premiere several month back where he donated N10million. I wish to state categorically that I have never dated Dino, I am not dating him and can never date him because he’s like a brother from another mother.
“It is quite unfortunate that Bisi is scandalizing Dino this way. Everything smacks of blackmail to me. Maybe she thinks since Dino donated N10million at my launch, she can scandalize him and make some money off him. I leave her to her conscience.”

No comments: