Friday 12 October 2012

The Mister Africa International 2012 contest in London



Follow@ebonychic4life

 The Just concluded The Mister Africa International 2012 contest in London,  FORTUNE represented Nigeria and
Emerged the 2nd runner Up in the competition he is your new mister Africa international Tourism 2012 ..and fortune sends his love to all who supported him this is what he said... I really appreciate this experience .. I'm so grateful to God for this opportunity to be alive to witness this day .. thanks to everyone that supported me ..my gratitude overflows in million Billion Trillion... I'm over the MOON with happiness .. God bless you all......WE ARE PROUD OF YOU.....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE AND CONGRATS TO HIM

sexylola said...

chaiii see body..*winks*cuties awwwwwwwww really proud of our naija own pikin nice suits..love d green d white..