Friday 14 December 2012

“I’m starting my lingerie line soon and I’ll be modelling them” – Waje


‘One Naira’ crooner, Waje, has confirmed her plans to start a lingerie line in 2013.
The powerful singer, was responding to a question Basket Mouth asked her, when she appeared on TV show, Glo Presents The The Big Friday Show, on December 14.
When the comedian/anchor asked her what her plans were, she replied: “My album is ready and I intend to shoot two videos, before I drop it. I am also planning to launch my lingerie line, which I was put back for a long time.”
Basket Mouth cheekily asked her who the models will be and she replied frankly, “Of course, I will be the one. Who else?”
Waje, who also spoke about other issues, has two new songs, ‘I wish’ and ‘Oko mi’, are currently enjoying massive airplay at the moment.

No comments: