Saturday 5 January 2013

Exclusive! K-Solo celebrates divorce confirmation with N7.3 million SUV

Embattled music producer cum artist, Solomon Oyeniyi popularly known as K-Solo says he has finally gotten a court injunction dissolving his marriage to his ex-wife Kikelomo.

The crooner who had an exclusive chat with us on Friday 4, 2012 simply said “I can finally tell you that I have gotten a judgment from the court dissolving my marriage to her.”

“I will ensure to forward the copies of the documents to you so you can tell the word this is my response to all the rubbish that had been said but I purposely kept quiet now they should know about this development.”

Also to commemorate what he sees as a success in the court, K-Solo disclosed that he acquired a brand new black Commander jeep, 2009 model. To him “God also blessed me with a little gift, which is my commander jeep.”

The controversies trailing the music producer dates back to September last year, when the social media was flanked with stories and pictures of wife battery against him.

Few weeks after the story broke another information emanated suggesting that the wife battery story was a publicity hoax. All these culminated in spelling doom for the couple.

In October 2012, the embattled couple were again locked in paternity mess, as Kikelomo gave birth to a child, but K-solo quickly disowned and the new mother simply assented to the denial by sending an sms that viral informing k-solo that she is unwilling to associate her baby to him or any member of his family.

No comments: