Saturday 9 February 2013

“People only want to dwell on negatives” – Tiwa Savage hits back at critics of her dress sense


Tiwa Savage_MAC_Rocks_Colours


Newly engaged singer, Tiwa Savage, has hit back at people who have roundly criticized her choice of dressing, especially when she is performing on stage.
The Mavin first lady says those people are hypocrites, who also condemn her dress sense when she reveals a bit more, but refuse to praise her when she steps out in flowing gowns.
“Gonna speak my mind this morning. People only wanna see fault in others. No one speaks when I wear dresses. Why do you people only focus on certain outfits? No one talks when I wear gowns. People only wanna dwell on negatives,” she tweeted.
She added: “No 1 tlks wen I wear dresses,haters wanna make out like I only wear pant. Get a life. Truth is most haters do worse things behind clsd doors. @RandaAndrew my dear its unfortunate the criticism is not valid. If I was always Unclad then fine but truth is most times I am not.”
Savage was particularly responding to the criticisms that greeted her outfit to the MAC Rocks Colour event in Lagos.....

No comments: