Monday 6 May 2013

Superstar Beyonce says being a mother is her biggest role ever & she wants more children with Jay-Z – Beyonce


CULLED FROM (180712_blueivy1aMIRROR) First she was one third of Destiny’s Child, then simply Beyonce, but despite touring the globe, the star’s biggest role is now as a wife and mother.
Not only has she brought her daughter along on the British leg of her tour, she has named it the Mrs Carter Show World Tour in tribute to rapper husband Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter.
She performed at London’s 02 Arena last night and, while she admits she has found it a challenge to juggle her career and motherhood, the 31-year-old says she wants to become a mum again.
She says: “Definitely I would like to have more children. Motherhood has changed everything. You see things a bit differently after you give birth and my biggest job now is to protect my child.”
Her daughter Blue Ivy is 16 months old.
Beyonce says: “After giving birth there’s a moment of rediscovery when you are making sure you still have goals and take care of yourself as a woman.
“That was something I struggled with – making sure I was still this strong woman and also making time for my child and balancing the two.”
Beyonce became Mrs Carter when she tied the knot with Jay-Z, 43, five years ago, and it is clear she relishes showing off her married name on the tour.
Beyonce and Jay-Z a
Speaking at the Corinthia Hotel shortly before she is due to go on stage in London, she says: “I’m calling it that because I feel I have grown and I am a married woman. It is my name, it is who I am and I am proud of it. It is my daughter’s name and it feels like who I am right now.”
And although she has placed a ban on photographers for her tour, she gladly poses for pictures once her lighting crew arrange the spotlights.
In a green jacket and flowered trousers with a black snake diamond bracelet on her wrist, her tawny hair hangs down almost to her waist and she is friendly and talkative as she discusses her family life and career.
It seems Beyonce can do no wrong career-wise at the moment.
She had her fourth consecutive No. 1 album with the release of 4 in 2011, she appeared at President Obama’s second inauguration and starred in the Super Bowl halftime show at the New Orleans Superdome.
As well as continuing her highly successful solo career and branching out into films, Beyonce’s looks have also earned her millions as a spokeswoman and model, with ad campaigns for L’Oreal, Tommy Hilfiger and Pepsi.
She also has her own clothing line and perfumes.
But being a superstar mum is not always easy and Beyonce says she misses being able to go shopping for nappies without pictures from ­security cameras finding their way online.
She says: “But I feel this is temporary and my public life when I’m performing on stage is just a few hours of the day. The rest of the day I’m with my family, I’m changing diapers and I’m with my mother who reminds me, ‘Girl, you’re not a Queen’. So it’s good to have the balance.
“Balancing is something I am struggling with, but I am trying to smell the roses and make sure I don’t work so hard that I don’t enjoy the blessings that are around me every day.”
But while she is reminded she is not royalty in real life, she is about to play a queen in her new movie Epic.

Queen Tara from the 2013 film "Epic" 
She is the voice of Queen Tara in the animated adventure comedy, starring alongside Colin Farrell, who plays General Ronin.
Together they battle to save their forest from the evil Boggans, who wish to destroy it.
Beyonce says: “It’s about a massive battle between good and evil, set against a huge landscape you’ve never before experienced in a film.
“Everything in Epic is big – the action, the stakes, the characters, but at the same time they’re all really relatable.
“What I like most about Tara is she sets a great example and is a role model for the younger characters. I was attracted to the film because of the message and because I was soon to be a mother.
I WAS pregnant when I first went to the studio and I thought the movie would be something that would leave a legacy for my daughter.
“So doing the movie was the first thing I did after giving birth. The character had so much heart and emotion and I was so filled with emotion and hormones I literally cried in some scenes.
“There is a scene where a young girl admires Queen Tara and says ‘She’s awesome’ and her mom says, ‘Baby, she’s the queen. I don’t know if you will ever be the queen’.
“And I just thought about when I was a little girl and saw Whitney Houston sing the National Anthem and I told my mom, ‘One day I’m going to do that’ and my mom was like, ‘Yeah baby, whatever’.”
She pauses and laughs, adding: “But you never know what’s going to happen in your life.”
Her own fairy tale began when she entered a talent show at the age of five near her home in Houston.
The original members of the group that would become Destiny’s Child got together at school when Beyonce was nine years old and she was already writing songs.
They appeared on a television talent contest and lost, prompting Beyonce’s father to leave his job as a medical equipment salesman and start guiding the group’s career full-time.
Their first album, Destiny’s Child, was released in 1998 and was a huge success, as was their next album, The Writing’s On The Wall, despite controversy over changes in the group’s line-up.
Her father, Mathew Knowles, came in for criticism for his alleged ­single-minded dedication to his daughter over the interests of her fellow band members.


Beyonce Knowles holds her daughter Blue Ivy

Two of the original line-up accused him in lawsuits – which were finally settled out of court – of “greed and insistence on control” and said “the promotion of his daughter’s interests became the dominant force in Destiny’s Child”.
Beyonce initially fiercely defended him but they later became estranged, something she chronicled earlier this year in her HBO autobiographical documentary Life Is But A Dream.
Now, after appearances in Goldmember, Dreamgirls, Cadillac Records and Epic, Beyonce is keen to continue her movie career.
She has another role lined up in One Hit Wonders, in which she stars with Gwyneth Paltrow and Reese Witherspoon as three singers who try to revive their solo careers by joining together in one group.
But filming cannot begin until later this year, after her world tour.
For her O2 Arena concerts she has taken over the dressing rooms used by entire sports teams and decorated them to her liking.
She also has a routine she goes through before each concert, which she explains in detail.
She says: “I say a prayer with everyone in the band, we do a stretch, I sit in my massage chair while they do my hair and make-up and I have an hour of peace and I have a playlist that I listen to every day. That’s my ritual and it takes me a
few hours.”thats the QueenB.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bee baby..ride on joor

Anonymous said...

i see so was wit ll the unnessary arrangement b4 her shows i even heard she ordered for special tissue papers..haba beyonce dnt make e hate u ooooo.smhhhhhhhhhhhhh