Monday 5 August 2013

Ghana’s Sexy Diva Emefa Turns Actress

The winner of TV3’s 2012 Ghana’s Most Beautiful contest, Emefa Adeti has landed a new career – acting.
She has just featured in a new TV series called Office Palaver which will be shown soon on local television. Emefa plays the character of a marketing assistant in an office full of confusion.
Speaking to Showbiz about her new exploit, the reigning Ghana’s Most Beautiful who is also a graduate of marketing from Takoradi Polytechnic said she was excited to have landed an acting career.
“This is my first stinct with acting but I think I like it. I am surprised how I am able to play alongside A-list actors such as Kofi Adjorlolo with ease. It is as if I have been doing this for a long time. If this is how cool acting is, then I think I would be going into it full time” Emefa happily stated.
According to her, she wants to test the market with the 26-episode-series she has just featured in and if the public accepts her, then she will venture into full-time acting.

No comments: