Friday 9 August 2013

Tiwa Savage wishes for Don Jazzy, D'Banj reunion


 If wishes were horses, Don Jazzy and D’Banj will come together as before. That’s one earnest wish Tiwa Savage made known at a recent interview she granted Style Magazine.

Tiwa Savage, who is touted as Mavin Records’ first lady, said she prays that the two music founders of defunct Mo’Hits Records will come back together.

"I am still in shock and when I listen to songs like Suddenly, I am like is this really happening? And I feel like they have left a void in the music industry in Nigeria and in Africa."

Though she says she knows nothing of what caused the rift between the two former friends and business partners, beyond what she read in the tabloids, Tiwa maintains that her boss, Don Jazzy is indeed a "mysterious" guy.

"I’ll tell you the honest truth about Don Jazzy…he really is like that. He doesn’t really open his heart easily to people. He just accepts what happens and he moves on. I mean he is the Don, so I can’t go up to him and say 'Jazzy, what really happened?' I just keep my mouth shut," she said.

Tiwa joined Mavin Records in May 2012 after the demise of Mo’Hits Records label.

The old Mo’Hits crew had as members D’Banj, Wande Coal, Dr. Sid, D’Prince and KSwitch

No comments: