Monday 2 September 2013

Khloe Kardashian: 'I Wish I Were Made Of Steel'

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom -- Getty Premium



The 29-year-old reality star, who's remained tight-lipped during weeks of rumors surrounding her and Lamar's alleged marital troubles, seemed to hint she may be approaching her breaking point.
"As much as I wish I were made of steel... I'm not," she Tweeted on Sunday.
"I'm pretty damn close to it though hehe," she added.
Khloe had previously Tweeted "Smile and no one will notice" on Saturday, but the posting was removed on Sunday.

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com , Lamar was photographed arriving at his and Khloe's Tarzana, Calif., home via taxi on Saturday. Khloe arrived solo approximately one hour later.
The troubled NBA star was later photographed picking up movies and snacks at a local Blockbuster, still wearing his wedding ring.

No comments: