Tuesday 17 September 2013

Melvin Oduah Shares Top 10 Priorities(BBATHECHASE)

Big Brother Africa The Chase star, Melvin Oduah took time to share his top 10 priorities in life with his fans recently, tagged, “Top 10 priorities in my life”. He however began with his least priority.

1 priority in life is GOD! I put GOD 1st in everything I do!
2. MY FAMILY!!! I love my family so so much. I’ll go out of my way to please my family.
3. MONEYYYYYYYY….Money is a priority for me o! With money, I can achieve a lot and make a lotta ppl happy.
4. MY FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES- Your spouse (if you have one), close friends, and loved ones has got to be a priority
5. MY CAREER- Anything that will make my career blossom has got to be a priority.
                                  happy.
6. MY EDUCATION – My education plays a very important role in my life. So I don’t joke with it.

7. MY HYGIENE – CLEANLINESS is next to GODLINESS.
 8. SPORTS – Especially football. Yes o! I love football like CRAZY!!!
9. My WARDROBE- I love to look good. In entertainment, your appearance is a very key factor.
 10. MY SOCIAL LIFE – I love to hang out/spend time with my family, friends and loved ones. I love to have fun!

No comments: