Sunday 23 February 2014

Khloe responds to Lamar by posting a photo of herself & rumoured lover The Game on Instagram



 Husband Lamar said he loved her and she would always be his wife" Khloe posted the photo above on Instagram where she poses with rumoured Beau The Game...she captioned it "'I could explain but it's more fun this way"
Lamar said during his first sit down interview since their split..that
""I love my wife. She'll always be my wife, no matter what.Who knows? We don't know exactly if [the divorce is going through]. Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife.Those were some of the best years of my life,Being married and being married to a woman I decided to marry was, besides having children, the most important thing in my life."
 I guess her answer is "I've moved on"

No comments: