Tuesday 1 July 2014

Cameron Diaz Shows Off Sexy Toned Body For Esquire Cover & Insists She Doesn't Want Kids





  The 41-year-old surf, yoga fan and multiple award winning hollywood actress, Cameron Diaz showed     off her endless legs in a high-cut black bathing suit as she leaned against a wall emblazoned with the     Esquire Magazine cover print. In her interview the blonde beauty, who has been dating rocker Benji      also laid herself bare as she again insisted she doesn't want children.

Diaz said: 'It’s so much more work to have children. To have lives besides your own that you are responsible for - I didn’t take that on. 'That did make things easier for me. A baby - that’s all day, every day for eighteen years' she continued.
As well as getting naked in the riotous comedy which she stars in alongside Jason Segal another challenge for the star was acting out a labour scene. 'It’s a weird job, right? [For Sex Tape] I found myself in a room in the middle of nowhere Massachusetts at 11:00 at night doing a childbirth scene, and everybody’s screaming at one another- Jason, the cameramen, the director. And me acting like I’m trying to push a basketball out of my vajoon. Crazy sh*t, right? And the thing is, I always take a moment to say, "We’re lucky. This is a great job. A fun job."'

And for an actress who looks as fabulous as she does, Diaz isn't worried about getting older. She explained: 'I like being forty-one. I love it. So much sh*t just falls away. 'Fear, mostly. It’s the best age. That’s when a woman knows how to work things, or she doesn’t care about that anymore. You just stop being afraid.'  

Photo Credit: Esquire Magazine

No comments: