Friday 12 September 2014

GARETH THOMAS AND HIS BOYFRIEND IAN (MEN IN LOVE)


Gareth Thomas who hid his Gay status while married to his childhood sweetheart ,posed for attitude magazine alongside partner, Ian.Buam.The former Wales rugby captain, was married to Jemma from 2001 until 2009 when he met Ian, his first ever male partner, online .He said...
'It differs massively [to former relationships] because I can be myself, there’s not a part of me lying at all.I can be totally and utterly honest with Ian. I had a great relationship with my ex-wife. I know in my heart of hearts that this is probably the rest of my life with Ian.
'I knew deep down when I was lying before in a relationship that it could potentially blow up in my face but with this one it feels like the final piece of the jigsaw.''I can see through the pecs, I can see the abs and everything because he is a solid person but I see him and his heart. The person I love.'

 'We’ve been together about a year now. We moved in together after about a month, a month and a half. I know so many people gay, or straight, who have regrets and just wish they’d not missed out on something good. I don’t want to regret something, I wanted to give it a go. It did seem pretty quick but we’re better than we ever have been after living together for a year.We thought, "if it is right to us then b******s to what anyone else thinks." 

No comments: