Thursday 18 September 2014

Pokello has her own Shoe line that will launch December 1st 2014

Photo: All day everyday swagger...

#PokelloPinkBottoms this color is #DillishGoldDepositnamed after (Namibian Big Brother Housemat

                           #AdaBlack named after Beverly Ada Osu (Nigerian Housemate)
           We are excited to share with you this amazing new venture. It's been a year of studying Shoe 
    Designing and understanding the logistics that come with the business.Pokello has released her branded shoe-ware #PokelloPinkBottoms and has named them after 10 female #TheChase ladies.
   We are proud to say finally Pokello has her own Shoe line that will launch December 1st 2014. In the  meantime the 13 pairs are being sent out to the all the female housemates whose feedback will be     crucial in the final outlook. The rest of the pairs are available in store and people are free to come and             have a feel of them.

Photo: #PokelloPinkBottoms colour is #TropicalSelly named after Selorm (Ghanaian Big Brother Housemate)

#PokelloPinkBottoms colour is #TropicalSelly named after Selorm (Ghanaian Big Brother Housemate) 
#PokelloPinkBottoms this colour is #AnnaBanananamed after Annabel (Kenyan Big Brother Housemate)
#PokelloPinkBottoms this colour is called #CleoIce named after Clemetina Cleo Mulenga (Zambian Big Brother Housemate)
#KokiPink named after Koketso (South African Big Brother Housemate)
 #NudeMonroe named after Huddah Monroe (Kenyan Big Brother Housemate)
                      #AdaBlack named after Beverly Ada Osu (Nigerian Housemate)

she says I am thrilled and it is a dream come true. That first 30 samples are now ready of which the first 13 pairs will go to the female housemates of Big Brother Africa Season 8. Who better to criticize the comfort and quality than my girls who nominated me week in and Week out, lol. The first collection has 10 different colours and is also named after 10 of the female housemates.

     she took her inspiration from my 3 favorite designers, Sophia Webster for her feminine and soft colours,Sergio Rossi for his seductive shapes and elegant lines and of course Christian Louboutin for his    signature trait and dizzy heights.I have incorporated all those elements but paid more attention to the   feet of African Women who sometimes have to squeeze their wide feet into narrow made shoes    without ample room for their toes to sit comfortably. With this first collection the main emphasis was    on height and comfort. So I dropped from my favourite 12 inches to 11inches and also unlike many  pigalle/pointy designs that leave toe cleavage that a lot of African women are uncomfortable with, I  insured that the frontal dimensions allowed the toes to be comfortably embedded. Infamous for my         love of bright pink lipstick, I made that the signature eye catching aspect of my brand of Shoes.

           Pokello says -We will launch the brand on the 1st of December and 3 collections will be                                                                                  available.

This Christmas, make Pokello Pink Bottoms that present you get for girlfriend/wife/sister/mother.Make sure her closet not only has Manolos but also Pokellos. Louboutin Red Bottoms and Pokello Pink Bottoms.

I would to Thank my team( Team Pokello, Emily my Publicist) who are always pushing for bigger and Better. My mother for giving me this Shoe Addiction and for her unwavering support.My family who always believes in me and Elikem for putting pressure on me to make this dream a reality and for branding the vision.Congrats girl


No comments: