Saturday 8 October 2011

Don Jazzy won’t date me because he prefers endowed girls –Eva, rap artiste


click to expand image
Eva Alordiah

Eva Alordiah, a rap artiste, fashion designer and writer, tells Ada Onyema about her passion for creativity and her relationship with Don Jazzy

I have been doing makeup since my secondary school, while I was in SSS 3. The love increased when I got into the university because then, my friends started asking me to do their make-up and that was when I knew that I was that good. I did a professional course in make up and here I am today. I also train people, do make-up for wedding, fashion houses, for artistes and musical videos.

she said, don jazzy is just a colleague. I am not his kind of girl. Don Jazzy’s kind of girls are very beautiful, very endowed. Tell them that I am lepa and tiny; Don Jazzy likes endowed girls. He can’t possibly want to date me.

No comments: