Wednesday 12 October 2011

I’m coming out with a book and a clothing line – Nigerian musician King Soul E

King Soul E

Soul E is no longer a new name in the Nigerian music industry
 “I’m coming out with a gospel album very soon. And I have 
also added king to my name so it’s now King Soul E a.k.a KSE.
  • “I just want to thank God for my life. I owe it to Him
  •  and moreover, it’s my calling, .
  • He also says that he’ll still make love songs, because
  •  even God himself is love.
  • “I started doing live song in churches and crusades
  •  with my lovely
  •  dad at the age of eight. were he wrote first song at the
  •  age of twelve called
  •  “happy vibe”. he also formed a group in school called
  •  ‘Soul brothers
  • , that’s how he came about the name SOUL E,”
  •  he says.
  • “For my fans that are outside Nigeria, they should go 
  • get my new album available on i-Tunes, and for those
  •  of them in Nigeria, my new single called ‘Baba you too much’ will 
  • be out this month and trust me the album will be out before November this year.”
  • He also has a message to Nigerians, “I have over 120 songs
  •  recorded, mixed and mastered. I’m working hard and
  •  Nigeria should get ready forKing Soul E.”
  • He says: “I won the first ever Hip pop world award, and 
  • also Amen award. I have won 45 awards.”
  • He says even though he’s not married yet, he will soon
  •  get married to his sweetheart.
  • “I’m coming out with my book called ‘The Prophet’, and also
  •  I’m coming out with my clothing line called ‘KSE Clothing’,
  •  and finally with my ministry called ‘KSE Ministry’.”
  • “I came into limelight at the age of 22 with the single
  •  ‘Soul E Baba Dey Here’. That album ‘Nigeria is Blessed
  •  sold over four million records all over Nigeria,” Soul E ur fans will be waiting.

No comments: