Wednesday 12 October 2011

Quote of the day

Someone wrote:
90% of single people are single out of choice!
Do you agree with this statement?

Am I single out of choice? Hell no! I'm single because other than a 20-something-year-old telling me I need therapy, I can't find eligible men. And I don't want to hear 'you are too picky', what's wrong with being picky? What's wrong with wanting a man in his 30's, who has a great job, his own house, drives a range rover, with a body like Jason Momoa's, voice like Vin Diesel's, face like Brad Pitt, cool and calm like George Clooney. Will not cheat, does not lie, is sincere, God-fearing, generous, charming, sweet, sensitive, warm, clever, kind, funny, tall, athletic, very romantic and gbó gbóe and gbó gbóé. What is wrong with that mehn, what? :-)

Anyway, back to the question; do you agree that 90% of single people are single out of choice?

No comments: