Saturday 4 August 2012

Amazing: Khloe Kardashian To Host ‘X-Factor’



The ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ star is one of the celebrities being considered as a possible host for season two of the reality competition series.Khloé Kardashian would ”have so much fun” hosting ‘The X Factor’ USA.
She told website E! Online: ”I’m a big fan of ‘The X Factor’. I’ve always wanted to do hosting or talk show hosting, so it’s definitely something that I would love to do and would be honoured to do.
”To be on such a huge show like that with those judges, I would have so much fun doing that.”
Khloé says she knows she could take on the show’s boss Simon Cowell.
She continued: ”I love Simon. I think he’s amazing. I love personalities like that because I’m someone who is very straightforward and I tell it like it is. That’s what he’s doing. He just doesn’t want to blow smoke up people’s asses.”
Ashley Roberts is in the running to host the singing show.
The former Pussycat Dolls singer had auditioned for producers on the show and will meet with executives at Fox this week to discuss the possibility of her presenting the talent contest after Steve Jones was fired after the first series.
Other stars previously thought to be in the running for the job included Stacy Keibler and Kelly Osbourne.



No comments: