Wednesday 29 August 2012

My health comes first: Karen

My health comes first

Karen's ulcer unfolds on Twitter!
  1. Karen_Igho
    RT @dacutecookie: Health they say is wealth Queen K RT @Karen_Igho: I love my life so health comes first
  2. Karen_Igho
    I love my life so health comes first
  3. Karen Tweeted yesterday that she was reporting for the doctors rooms after she started throwing up and being in pain. Fans took to the micro blogging site to wish the Naija FM DJ a speedy recovery. 
  4. Leelandi
    @Karen_Igho. Hi Karen, hope you're doing better than yesterday. Strongz!
  5. osaren1
    @Karen_Igho how is your health?hope u re feeling beTter
  6. Dineomokononde
    @Karen_Igho how are feeling dear?
  7. OhioDongaldo
    I feel ur pain."@agbawe2: No more Sapele water "@Karen_Igho: Dr said no more drinking for me because of my ulcer.""
  8. Well in typical Karen style... she can never remain down for a long time, this morning she tweeted that she was feeling much better. Karen's fans and followers on Twitter wasted no time in wishing her a speedy recovery. She also took this picture with one of the nurses she described as 'the nurse that saved my life'. 



    Karen who recently joined Naija FM is in high spirits again because she has tweeted that she is feeling much better.

    Check out Karen doing her thing on Naija FM!

     



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

see my gallllllllll oooo no sick ooooo wish u quick recovering...karennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

sherry said...

karen pele oooo easyyyyyyyyyyyy my dear..its well

Anonymous said...

haba my karennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn no sick oooo.get well soon boo.ur loyal fan