Tuesday 18 September 2012

HURRAY EBONYVILLE BLOG IS ONE YEAR TODAY

follow@ebonychic4life
I am so excited WOWWWW..my blog clocked ONE YEAR TODAY WITH OVER 100,0000VIEWS FROM 174COUNTRIES. I am not excited cuz we re one, but I am excited because God has been faithful and EBV readers too. Imagine if God wasn’t behind me and you my favourites (READERS).You guys stood by me at all times. I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU. To every one in the media biodun Acada I want to say thank you too
. To BUNMI FELIX MY MUM LADUN,BIOLA ALOBA. I want to say thank you. You are the BEST and I love you all so much.

EBV readers if I start mentioning names hummmmmm we might not leave here today, you know we have grown so big now but you know yourselves. GOD BLESS Y,ALL

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww so proud of u darlng..weldone and keep the GOOD work going...

sholaaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

Great job dear hppy to be one of your readers..love ur writeups..God bless u so hppy for you...

Anonymous said...

wow! that's awesome congrats..all da best

BUKKYTOHBADH said...

Congrats dearie. You have really worked hard on your blog,and you do deserve all the success you have earned so far.more coming your way and GOD BLESS U....

Anonymous said...

Congrats dear,well done ONOMSKY.....

linda said...

Learn from your past, move on, grow stronger, people are fake & your trust lasts longer; do what you do, but always stay true!WELDONE DEARIE AND KEEP IT UP...

Anonymous said...

Am so proud of u sista see how tyme flies..weldone and keep it up....

sexylola said...

since i came across this blog its been awesome wonderful posts u got here..congrats dearie

kwame said...

Congrats dear.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!