Sunday 16 September 2012

Mildred Admits Life Has Changed After StarGame Experience

Follow@ebonychic4life
Female hip life sensation, Mildred Ashong, popularly known by the stage name, Eazzy, admitted on the Late Nite Celebrity Show that her career in the entertainment industry has taken a more positive dimension after her stint in the Big Brother StarGame reality TV show.
As expected of a Ghanaian representative after a show as huge as the Big Brother event, Eazzy admits she has been busy with lot of contracts coming her way after she was even evicted earlier from the show.
“I have been up to a lot of things. I have been really busy. God being so good, my new team is really working effectively. When I got out of the house, I got onto the Demarco show and I got a show in Kumasi,” she said.
“Beside the show, I got the chance to be a judge for the next big thing; a Hip Hop show. And there are a lot in the pipeline. There are publishing deals, there are shows abroad; Europe tour coming up plus shooting a lot of videos,” Eazzy emphasized.
The sensational female singer despite the upsurge of her fame insists that life in the music business has not been easy for her especially during a time in her business when she “fell on stage in Takoradi at the Ghana Music Awards two years ago.”
“I just found myself ‘bending down low’. I was singing ‘bend down low’ and I went down like that,” she said while bursting out with laughter.
“I was wearing heels. But I really don’t think it was anything to do with the heels because I didn’t feel them wobble or anything of that sort,” she recounted.
Eazzy who will be on stage with other Ghanaian musicians during this week-end’s Legend Night concert told Dzifa Smith that though faultless with her fans, she has received a lot of negative reviews though she admits it is part of the work hazards.
“When it started, it was more of the love, when it got to the mid section of my career; about a year and half, then I had lot of the critics coming up.
But then after a year and half, then it subsided again, then it is more love now so I know it is the waves in the industry. Sometimes it will go up and sometimes it comes down.”
Though criticized for various actions she had taken in her career, Eazzy mentioned that, “I am not the type of person who gets affected by what people say or what people think. My job is to focus on my career and do my best.”
On Saturday December 15, Eazzy will be joined by Samini, Becca, Okyeame Kwame, Kwabena Kwabena, Daasebre Gwamena and Ivorian music star, Freddy Meiway as they celebrate Abrantee Amakye Dede during the Legacy and Legacy ball at the Accra International Conference Center.
Courtesy of etvghana.com

No comments: