Sunday 7 October 2012

Rihanna’s dad loves Chris Brown because ‘he’s always shown me respect’

Follow@ebonychic4life

RIHANNA DADMany of us feel queasy as we watch Rihanna and Chris Brown resume a relationship. However, Rihanna’s father Ronald Fenty has “no problem” with the man who was convicted of battering his daughter in 2009 getting back together with her, maybe because Fenty used to abuse Rihanna’s mother.Rihanna described her dad breaking her mother’s nose in a 20/20 interview in 2009 and confessed as a girl she promised herself “I’m never going to date somebody like my dad, never.”
Now that Rihanna may be falling back into a familiar relationship dynamic, her dad is gushing, “I love Chris … he’s always shown me respect.” Apparently abusing his own flesh and blood is not seen as disrespectful to Fenty. [Source]


No comments: