Wednesday 26 December 2012

Basketmouth, I Go Dye, Gordons storm Warri for I Go Save Unusual


Come December29, 2012 all road leads to the 911 event centre former NTA site, by NPA Warri for this year’s edition of I go save unusual season 3.

The much publicized show will parade industry heavy weight like I Go Save, I Go Dye, Basket Mouth, Gordons, Bovi, Gandoki, Buchi, Klint Da Drunk,Gordons, Davido, W4, Durella and a host of other showbiz stars.

The event is packaged by Mega Termac & 911 entertainment one of the notable event companies in the South South region. The organizers are making sure the show becomes a huge success. All arrangement has been put in top place and the show promises to be a talk of the town.

On the reason why he choose Warri, I Go Save said “this is my state and I want to exploit the entertainment potentials of my state and bring most celebrities closer to the warri people. All arrangement is in top gear to make the show a success.”

The show which debuted in 2008 was first held in Benin, while in 2010, it was also staged in Benin. The show had paraded acts like Timaya, MI, Jesse Jags, Slizzy E, Maleke, Durella. Ali Baba, Gandoki, Ay, Gordons, Jay Jay Okocha, Basketmouth, I go dye and Kelvin Pam winner big brother Africa 2009.

Though in 2011 the event didn’t  take place, the organizer said it was deliberate to really give the company more time to organize a better show.

 It will be recalled that the first edition of I Go Save Unusual show on March 28, 2009 and it has also been staged in some parts of Europe. The show was a huge success, first of its kind in Benin.No comedian had ever done his one-man show there. The show was a sell-out..so so sorry for the absence just been a little bit busy but am here now so more gist...stay tune

No comments: