Friday 28 December 2012

JENNIFER LAWRENCE COVERS MARIE CLAIRE SOUTH AFRICA


‘Hunger Games’ star Jennifer Lawrence covers the first of the year, January 2013 issue of Marie Claire South Magazine.
This is what she told the mag.
On her New Years Resolution:
“My New Year’s Resolution is to stand up for myself. It’s hard for me. Nobody wants to be disliked. You always want to be polite and be nice. I tried to find a balance in saying what I mean and still being nice. I can’t do it. I have this ‘okay’ attitude and everything. I end up allowing myself to get walked over and resenting it.”
On being a celebrity:
“Celebrity is such a simple predictable thing, I’m not in awe of it. It makes completes sense. You have a job where people recognize you and they think you are not human.”
On her personal life:
“I don’t like going out that much. I’m kind of an old lady. After it’s 11, I’m like ‘Don’t these kids ever get tired?’ When I’m out, I think about my couch.”
On her body image:
“I’d rather look chubby on screen and like a person in real life.”
1x1.trans Jennifer Lawrence Covers Marie Claire South Africa 1x1.trans Jennifer Lawrence Covers Marie Claire South Africa

Credit: Marie Claire South Africa

No comments: