Friday 4 January 2013

I’m not looking back, I’m a moving train” – D’Banj speaks about making up with Don Jazzy


D’Banj has poured cold water on a possible reunion with former producer and business partner, Don Jazzy, stating that they can never be close as before.
“I am not looking back, I’m moving forward. I am always on the move,” he said.
The Kokomaster was responding to questions from Toolz on the Juice, which is aired on Ndani TV.
The G.O.O.D music artiste also revealed that he knew that his relationship with Don Jazzy was over, six months before it became ‘a bitter divorce’.
He also answered questions on his relationship with Nollywood superstar, Genevieve Nnaji, saying “he is not sure who dumped who”.
D’Banj, who was in a great mood all through the interview, also spoked about his new international friends, his endorsement deals and what some of his newest slangs like ‘Eja nla’ mean.

Watch the first two parts of the interview here:

No comments: