Tuesday 2 April 2013

Chris Brown Hints at Rihanna and Chris Album, Announces Duet “Put It Up


rihanna chris brown

Rihanna has been a major topic of discussion lately, yes more than usually, as her boyfriend Chris Brown is promoting his upcoming album X. Brown opened up to Matt Lauer on NBC’s Today Show. Brown told Lauer, “As far as she (Rihanna) and I are concerned, she knows my heart and I know her heart. I am not really focused on the negative, everything is positive for me. I did my 52 weeks of couseling and learned it was absolutely wrong.”
While Chris was on the topic of Rihanna on Tuesday he stopped by MTV and announced that he and Ri Ri would have a duet, “Put It Up” on his upcoming album X.
Chris Brown Talks “Put It Up” Duet with Rihanna:
Get More:
Music News
“I wrote a song, it’s called ‘Put It Up.’ It’s more of an R&B record,”Brown told MTV News. I wanted to do an R&B record with Rihanna because I didn’t want it to be the same four-on-the-floor, pop. At the end of the day, that’s what they expect from us, so I wanted to do more of a record that nobody really heard her sing on as far as that genre.”
Chris Brown and Rihanna may work well together because of their similar work ethics. “With her work ethic…she’s just as liberal and vibrant. She goes in the studio and it’s easy for her, like it’s nothing, Brown said. “.I remember she was doing her album and I was at the crib one day, and she was just recording in the house ,and she was just sitting there, the TV was going – [the sound] was off – but she was sitting there with the headphones, singing, the top of her lungs, killing the song. I was like, ‘Woah, she do it just like me. That’s effortless.’ ”
Can fans expect a Chris Brown and Rihanna Duet Album? Brown said, “You gotta wait though. X and then you get the Rihanna and Chris Brown album!”


No comments: