Tuesday 2 April 2013

Why Model Eva Marcille & Actor Lance Gross Broke Up....

Why Eva Marcille & Lance Gross broke up...

Eva explains..
We were together for 5 years. When I started dating Lance, I was young and we were definitely 



in love but I don’t think either one of us were really ready to get married. I know that we were 


both committed to each other and he didn’t want to be with anyone else. I didn’t want to be with 


anyone else. So, naturally you feel like the next step is, ‘Let me propose’.


 So when he proposed, I definitely wanted to be with him, but I wanted to have a long 

engagement



And then, a year and a half [later], the wedding is coming up and we just wasn’t ready. He didn’t 



do anything wrong, he never cheated on me, I never cheated on him. He’s still a great guy. 


Whoever ends up dating him is gonna be very lucky. It just wasn’t my moment




No comments: