Tuesday 9 April 2013

MRS CARTER: BEYONCÉ COVERS BRITISH VOGUE MAY 2013 ISSUE

Mrs. Carter will make her début on British Vogue May 2013 issue. We all know that she is preparing for her “Mrs. Carter World Tour” and making her magazine rounds. The mega star dishes with the MAG on her life and how motherhood changed her.
Fab Mag: British Vogue
Issue: May 2013
Model: Beyoncé aka Mrs. Carter
Interview excerpt…
“She talks about how motherhood gave her a sense of “audacity” and a confidence to share more of her famously private life, and how her brand of feminism is synonymous with today’s very independent woman.”
On her new found confidence: “I feel like Mrs Carter is who I am, but more bold and more fearless than I’ve ever been.  It comes from knowing my purpose and really meeting myself once I saw my child. I was like, “OK, this is what you were born to do.” The purpose of my body became completely different.”
Mag hits newsstands on May 8th.
beyonce for British Vogue May 2013 Mrs Carter: Beyoncé Covers British Vogue May 2013 Issue
(source: vogue.com)

No comments: