Thursday 2 May 2013

Amanda Bynes: ‘I only have hot friends’

Amanda Bynes
(Arienne Thompson, USA TODAY) - Good news for friends of actress Amanda Bynes: You’re beautiful!
In an interview with InTouch Weekly, the star, who has grabbed headlines for her increasingly erratic behaviour lately, says she doesn't mess around with ugly people.
“I only have hot friends,” she tells the MAG. “They have my back until I die.”
In fact, she blames the homely masses for spreading lies and rumours about her. “I have no clue (why people say I'm insane). Every time I've heard it, it came from an ugly person’s mouth, so I don’t care.”
Um, makes sense.
Bynes adds that the people saying she has a mental illness are past acquaintances that she doesn't talk to any-more and she assures the MAG that she’s not on drugs. “I don’t drink. I'm allergic to alcohol. … I don’t smoke pot. I smoke tobacco.”
She also cleared up some details about her changing appearance, which includes double cheek piercings, a half-shaved head, dramatic make-up and dishevelled clothing.
“I wanted to look like (exotic dancer) BlacChyna,” she explains.
As for her future endeavours  Bynes plans to come to a mall and music store near you. “I’ll design clothes and sing because I want to, not because I need the money. I love singing and I can’t wait to start working on an album.”
For now, fans can catch her daily musings on Twitter, including Tuesday’s body shot of her in a bra and leggings with the caption, “About to put on make-up! I weigh 135, I've gained weight! I need to be 100 lbs!”




No comments: